Mindfulness for Stress (MBSR) 8-week online course
Price : £49
(£249) +booking fee
This 8-week course will help you find balance and deal with stress and anxiety to ultimately help you live a happier, more enjoyable life.
This Mindfulness for Stress course is designed to help you to learn strategies, tools and techniques which will help you find balance and deal with stress and anxiety to ultimately help you live a happier, more enjoyable life.
This course is intended for individuals who are struggling and dealing with stress in their life right now. The group sessions will help you to find balance and stability in your life and will increase levels of wellbeing and help you to find the simple pleasures in daily life.
During these sessions, Kelly will help you to:
- Understand how mindfulness can help you to see more clearly your habits and patterns that can lead to more stress, so you can begin to make different choices
- See first-hand how adopting a compassionate approach can help to change your experience of stress
- Identify the simple pleasures in life and help you to find tools and strategies that work for you
- Find a deeper connection to the common human experience of suffering and help you to connect with yourself and others
- Adopt tools, strategies and techniques to help you to retrain your brain and choose to respond, rather than react
- Bring compassion and kindness to your experience of stress
- Identify how mindful movements can help calm body and mind, and establish greater awareness
This course can help to improve your health, your stress levels and the quality of your life.
There are only 15 available spaces for the course and all sessions will take place from w/c 08/06/2020 on a date to be confirmed.
The course will be £49 pp instead of the usual £249 pp, as part of the course you will need to order a Mindfulness for Stress handbook from Amazon for £7.99 and be able to access Zoom.
This course will be held online due to current circumstances and so we will be using Zoom to hold guided sessions with Kelly. Therefore, to partake in the course, you will need access to this and you will need to have purchased this handbook (and have it available to you).
I have had over 20 years of working with people to help them become the best version of themselves. I’m a qualified and accredited Coach, Meditation and an Advanced Mindfulness Teacher and I specialise in helping others to move from where they are now to where they want to be.
I am passionate about helping others to overcome any barriers and obstacles they may have that hinder them from living a life they love. Aspirational Living provides a range of workshops, events and programmes that will help equip others to develop their own knowledge and skills in the world of wellness to enable them to take control and design a life they love.
Our Promise To You
- Provide a friendly and supportive environment for all our attendees
- Make everyone feel comfortable, no one will be asked to do anything they don’t want to
- Provide a safe, secure and confidential environment for you to work in
- Provide an interactive and engaging learning environment for you
- Share our knowledge, skills and expertise with you
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to embed this learning
- Our materials are thought-provoking, informative, empowering and engaging.
If you have any further queries or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Event Page – https://aspirationalliving.eventbrite.co.uk
Take Control, Design a Life You Love & Invest in You!